Looking for knife makers near Cologne.....

Mace

Mitglied
Hello,
I will be visiting Cologne in the near future and am looking for any knife makers / Bladesmiths that would like to get together.
My name is Mace Vitale and I am a Journeyman Smith in the American Bladesmith Society. I am looking for a culturel exchange. Maybe visit someones shop and have a few biers.:super:
I am also interested in anything that might be interesting to check out while I am there.
Thank You
Mace

Here is a photo of some of my work.
orig.jpg

Last edited:
Gibt's niemand in Raum Köln der dieser amerikanische Messeschmid treffen will? EinKaffe trinken und Paar Messer zeigen? Wo bleibt die Gastfreundlichkeit ihr Rheinländern! :D :super:

Hi,

I'm not a Knifemaker or Bladesmith, just a user and collector.

If you want, I will be more then happy to welcome you at our house and take you on a tour through cologne. We live next to cologne, and I was born there ;) I guess we can also arrange a meeting with some other local knife-enthusiats and (hobby) knifemakers :)

Please e-mail me at: webmaster@ytiger.com

Greetings,
Olli

Ich mochte dank Olli fur zeigen mich und mein Frau um durch stadt.:super: Es war ein sehr angenehmer Aufenthalt!:steirer:
Dom! Kolsh! Viva Colonge!
Thanks
Mace

:steirer: Me in my new hunting hat!

Olli is a good guy! Glad he was able to show you guys a good time. Too bad you didn't make over to Berlin. ;)

Back