Exskelibur II english complaint

Pivot

Mitglied
Hallo,

That's pretty much the only word i know in german and for that i apologize in advance :p

So, what i am complaining about is not some issue on a knife i own but an issue preventing me from buying a knife!
Confused? :)
You see, i once had a Burger EXK1 wich is the custom version of the exskelibur II and i liked it a lot.
So i always wanted to buy the Boker version of it but it seems to have one major difference, the front flipper.
On the larger model it is done right but on the II it is very small, almost inexistent!
Why is that?
When done right, the front flipper is a lot of fun so i can't think of why they haven't made it the same on the small!
Can someone please enlighten me?

Thanks

AW: Exskelibur II english complaint :)

Hello,

that's to make it more compliant to the German "§42a" aka a paragraph in our law which regulates the carry of knives which can be operated with one hand and lock the blade and other stuff.
The Exskelibur II supposed to be operated with two hands so it's legal to carry without a special reason.
The Exskelibur I is one-hand operatable so the carry of this knife is restricted in public and you have to have a reason to carry it, e.g. for your job or hobby.

Back