(MLL Knives) I'm new here and would like to show you some of my work.

MLL Knives

Mitglied
Hello everyone,

My name is Mario Leao, i'm a Portuguese custom knives maker, my brand is MLL and would like to show you some of my work.
Sorry for posting in English but I do not know a single word in German, I think it is in accordance with rules to post in English, if not, warn me and I'll try google translation.

The Falcata is a kukri style knife, very strong and sharp.

Specifications:

STYLE: Falcata.
STEEL: "O1" High Carbon Steel.
BLADE LOOK: Forged Steel.
GRIND FINISH: Hand Rubbed.
HANDLE: Jade G10, Brown Liner, Full Tang Construction.
HARDWARE: Stainless steel pins.
SHEATH: Tactical Kydex Sheath.

(285mm) 11.1/4" OAL.
(163mm) 6.417" from handle to tip.
(6mm) 0.236" thick.

161020132538.jpg

161020132531.jpg

161020132525.jpg

falcata.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SP DESERT

Specifications:

STYLE: Desert Flat.
STEEL: "5160" high carbon steel.
FINISH: Hand rubbed finish.
HANDLE: Natural Wood.
HARDWARE: Black Bolts.
SHEATH: Brown leather sheath.

(320mm) 12.1/2" OAL.
(200mm) 8" from handle to tip.
(8mm) 5/16" maximum thick.

021020132351.jpg

021020132356.jpg

021020132355.jpg

Thank you
Mario Leao

Muito fixe!

I really like the second one! Cool Design, beautiful handle, and a good size and thickness. :)

Is there a lot of knifemakers in Portugal? I don't think i have heard of that many.

Hi Mario,

nice to find you here this morning. Bought 5 of your knives last year. I prefer the Splinter S :super:. Saw on your homepage, you're working also with N690 now. Very interesting!

Best regards from Monte Gordo

Peter

Re: AW: (MLL Knives) I'm new here and would like to show you some of my work.

Hi, nice style, i hope to see more of your work....:super:

Yes certainly I'll post more work here.

Muito fixe!

I really like the second one! Cool Design, beautiful handle, and a good size and thickness. :)

Is there a lot of knifemakers in Portugal? I don't think i have heard of that many.

I think there are only two custom knife makers, mass-production there are several.

Hi Mario,

nice to find you here this morning. Bought 5 of your knives last year. I prefer the Splinter S :super:. Saw on your homepage, you're working also with N690 now. Very interesting!

Best regards from Monte Gordo

Peter

Thank you Peter, i'm glad you like the knives.

Thank you all for the comments and welcomes

Mario Leao

Though I usually am not big on knifes like that, I love your style. The thick spines look just awesome an the design of the falcata is nothing but extraordinary. Congrats!

Nice work! :super:

I especially like the optics of the Kukri-style, but the other one is pretty awesome, too. It somehow reminds me of the M.U.C.K. made by Dan Koster.

Best,

meph

Re: AW: (MLL Knives) I'm new here and would like to show you some of my work.

Nice work! :super:

I especially like the optics of the Kukri-style, but the other one is pretty awesome, too. It somehow reminds me of the M.U.C.K. made by Dan Koster.

Best,

meph

Thank you Mephisto1981

Back