Official knife collector licence

D

discoveryk

Gast
Hello to all!

I would like to have an official knife collector licence.

Can you do this in Germany? How can I do it? Any place in Hamburg?

I know it’s a lot to answer but I really have no idea of how to do this.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

DK.

Yes!

Thats what I mean. In the case I whant to buy knives in other country and bring it in the plane but have to prove "I whon't kill anyone with it" :glgl:

Thanks.

nice try but you better cancel this idea, it will not work. or in other words, you will never ever get such a license. and how will you prove that you don't kill anybody with it?

Jajajaja. your right, but in any case, gun collectors have oficial licence "to collect" as they say.

Is there any such "oficial" paper or just get them and thats it?

DK

thats for guns only, and they can collect guns that are not illegal/banned only and need this license you are talking about. you cant get a full auto assault rifle for example...

you don't need a license for collecting knives that are legal.

you will never ever get a permission to legaly own knives that are illegal/banned in germany, as you don't get permission to own an full auto assault rifle.

as you don't get permission to own an full auto assault rifle.

Ähm, man kann so etwas grundsätzlich schon bekommen. http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/waffg_2002/__40.html
Die Betonung liegt allerdings auf grundsätzlich.

Es gibt mit Sicherheit auch Möglichkeiten, in D verbotene Waffen/Gegenstände legal zu transportieren, zu importieren, zu exportieren. Das kommt eben auf die Umstände an.

Die man beim OP - soweit ich das erkenne - als nicht gegeben annehmen kann, ACK ;)

Pitter

Aber du weißt selber das man nur so zum Sammeln mal nicht eben eine Ausnahmegenehmigung bekommt, mit dem Argument ich bring damit keinen um.

Yes!

Thats what I mean. In the case I whant to buy knives in other country and bring it in the plane but have to prove "I whon't kill anyone with it" :glgl:

Thanks.

You can buy knifes in other countrys and import them to germany, but only the ones which are also legal here. For example a bowie knife or a dagger is no problem and you don't need any license (for a dagger you have to be 18 years old) .
The import of a butterfly knife would be illegal, and you can't get a license for that

you will never ever get a permission to legaly own knives that are illegal/banned in germany......

Not right. But you will need to, like, open a public museum. I would suggest a visit in Solingen and a closer look at the collection.

Back