Hallo [Vorstellung]

paul810

Mitglied
Ich bin traurig fuer die Englisch, Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut.

My name is Paul, I am a member at Benchmade forums, where beagleboy is also a member. He mentioned this new Benchmade forum as part of Messerforum and I just wanted to show my support and wish him and everyone here Gute Glueck. It is nice to see people from all over the world using and enjoying Benchmades. I understand some German, though for me to type more then a few simple sentences in it would probibly hurt your German eyes. :staun: If I can help I will try, though I think I need to spend a few more years learning the language before I can really help.

Welcome to the forums, paul !

I'm glad someone from the other side of the pond finally made it over here.
Anyways, be sure to keep in mind that we're some hours ahead timewise, which is probably why you didn't get an earlier response. Everybody's asleep at 4 AM.

Enjoy your time here. :)

later, Keno

Last edited:
Hi paul810,

welcome to the Messerforum - I hope You'll like it.

And don't distress yourself - after a little time spend here Your German will change for the better, I'm sure :cool:

Hi Paul,

a welcome from me, too.

Just feel free to write in English or German (or in any combination of both :p )

I hope participating in this forum will give you a good opportunity to improve your German.

Might be a little more of a motivation than any book at school. :steirer:

And thank you for your wishes!

Hello German Knife Friends

This is my first post here (if indeed I am making a post... I only was able to register with Marc's help, since I am completely illiterate in German).

I made friends with a beagleboy and overseas (as they are known on our Benchmade Forum), and have been invited to participate here. So here I am.
To introduce myself, I am basically a designer (advertising and strategic design, corporate image consultant, and so on.) My interests include knives, photography and other fine arts, firearms, German cars :), literature and philosophy, and theoretical physics.

I have been fortunate to have had a European business client, whom I helped to figure out the American market. So I know that Euro and U.S. consumer sensibilities are different.

With this in mind: which Benchmade models are your favorites? Why?

My favorites are my two Limited Edition models: 941D2CF and 730CFHS.

Very best regards,
GrandpaMike

GrandpaMike said:
With this in mind: which Benchmade models are your favorites? Why?

My favorites are my two Limited Edition models: 941D2CF and 730CFHS.

Looking at my collection it´s really hard to say.

But somehow I tend to nominate my 942 (modified, with S30V-blade).

A great user with a great design. :super:

A welcome to GrandpaMike as well. Now let's see who else you can motivate to come over. Should be interesting...

regards, Keno

A warm welcome from me too. Nice to see / read from you here.

I guess, if it comes to knifes and knife knuts, there is not much of a difference between US, Euro or somewhere else where people are connected in the www.

The only difference i noticed is how customers take advertising. But this is only based on what i have read on some forums, so it will be hard to proof this.

I tend to say: Every BM you take in hands has a real chance to get a favorite BM. Mine are those i own. :D Two 806D2 (one is customized with a RWL34 blade, a 520, a 5000A (yes the mysterious german LE) and a 550 (which i think is the best overall designed knife).

A picture of the 5000A and the 806RWL34

Last edited:
Welcome, folks!

Hi Paul and GrandpaMike and welcome to the forums! Great to meet also guys from overseas here!

I have to say that my only Benchmade is a 550 Griptilian but I really like it. I just began to collect knives and I think that more fine knives of BM will find their way to my collection.

One of my favorite BMs is the 630 Skirmish, perhaps it'll be my next BM... :hehe:

So long,

Alex

exilant said:
I tend to say: Every BM you take in hands has a real chance to get a favorite BM.
Maybe, but I can say, there are knives, that didn't use that chance.

I'm really very sad, because I like them - unfortunately my hand says: I don't like them somehow :rolleyes:
exilant said:
Mine are those i own. :D
Mine too - but some of them I like more than the others.

705, 814, and ...
exilant said:
550 (which i think is the best overall designed knife).
exilant, do You like
beerchug.gif
?

I compare to it all knives, that I take in my hand.

And D2-Grip is already on the way to me ;)

AW: Hallo

Hello from Indiana USA.

I've been here on numerous occasions and just joined, due to the Benchmade enthusiests.

I'm also a member of the Benchmade Forums, aka Ziggy :super:

Hi

Welcome Paul, Ziggy and Grandpa Mike in this German knife forum. :)

Pleases me very much, also to hear from knife friends from America.

I am also a Benchmade user.

My present edc is a Griptilian.

Best rgards,William

Welcome Paul in this great German Knife Forum its nice to hear from Fans from overseas.
I hope you enjoy this too.

:super:

My EDC is a BM520BK

Regards, Sven

Welcome to the forum!

If you feel the need to write in german, there's a good online dictionarry: http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/
I use it sometimes for chatting in english forums. :D

I just got my first Benchmade (Pinnacle) and I'm confident that it wont be my last one.

There is a picture thread where you could post pictures of your Benchmades if you like to. Would be great to see some.
Tom

Hmmm, warum ist er dann bei den "Neuen" aufgetaucht? :glgl:
oder... Ähh, ich wollte nur höflich sein. :lach:

Aus dieser Perspektive betrachtet sieht's jetzt natürlich nicht so aus als ob paul810 und GrandpaMike hier noch viel Verwendung für ein Wörterbuch haben werden. :steirer:

Welcome Zigzag!
Tom :p

Donnerwetter noch mal!Wenn man mal höflich sein will.

Habe auch erst viel zu spät gesehen was das für ein Datum ist.

Sah den Post von Zigzag und schon konnte ich die Finger nicht von der Tastatur lassen.

Bitte um Entschuldigung. :glgl:

Gruß William

Welcome Ziggy!

(An den Rest - Leude, wenn ihr schon auf's Datum guckt, dann bitte auch, /wer/ den letzten neuen Beitrag erstellt hat. Das war nämlich einer aus Übersee, der dankbarerweise die Sufu genutzt hat. Da darf man auch ruhig antworten. ;))

Gruss, Keno

Back