Aloha! So what's the verdict?

Daywalker

Mitglied
Alohallo everyone!

So...how have you all been liking/disliking the M-Type and Hyper models? I have found the Ti Coat on these to be astonishing...they are very wear resistant! A plus living here in the Islands.:hehe:

Also, has anyone gotten any of my latest models, being the KEYCOM, DIREKT, and EDIT FB???

Mahalo much everyone for your support!
God bless!
Chad:ahaa:
www.clbdesign.info

Hmmmmmm, no one?:staun:

a58a84ba.jpg

MPE001.jpg

MCE001.jpg

HyperCE001-1.jpg

Okay...well, I gotta go to Hell early tomorrow, so see you guys...
840164fc.jpg

God bless!
Chad:ahaa:
www.clbdesign.info

Also, has anyone gotten any of my latest models, being the KEYCOM, DIREKT, and EDIT FB???

Avaiable In Germany:

Keycom: Middle of May 2008
Edit: June 2008
Direkt: Middle of May 2008

(www.boker.de)

Especially I like the Edit FB, as the Subcom FB too. But the sheath should really be made of kydex.

With the Keycom and the Edit FB you (or Böker) "went back" to AUS8, so I guess the Edit FB wont be produced by Ontario like the Subcom FB??

stubenhocker

Last edited:
Hi Daywalker,

as for me, I like the Hyper which I bought on Decembre.
The Edit is also on my list to buy and I'm waiting for the Direkt to be delivered next week.
Especially the Direkt is going to become one of my favourites.
For the Futur, I would like to see something more from you in style of the MTP - perhaps with another bladeshape..? Furthermore I would really appreciate some more fixed blades and perhaps, what about a swithblade?
Go on like that, great knives! :super:

Back to topic:
My Hyper, I carry the black version, accompanies me every day in may waistpack. Helped me al lot in my job, opening boxes, cutting foliage and things like that. What I like a lot is the form of the knife when closed. There are no exposed angles - perfectly designed in my oppinion. :)

Avaiable In Germany:

Keycom: June 2008
Edit: Middle of May 2008
Direkt: Middle of May 2008

(www.boker.de)

Especially I like the Edit FB, as the Subcom FB too. But the sheath should really be made of kydex.

With the Keycom and the Edit FB you (or Böker) "went back" to AUS8, so I guess the Edit FB wont be produced by Ontario like the Subcom FB??

stubenhocker

Mahalo stubenhocker,

I appreciate your chiming in! AFAIK, no...Ontario, as good as they are, had too many..."differences" in their batches of SFB's. I cannot wait for my EDIT to arrive also!!! Shoot, I cannot wait for all of the new ones to arrive!:hehe:

God bless and mahalo!
Chad
www.clbdesign.info
:ahaa:

Hi Daywalker,

as for me, I like the Hyper which I bought on Decembre.
The Edit is also on my list to buy and I'm waiting for the Direkt to be delivered next week.
Especially the Direkt is going to become one of my favourites.
For the Futur, I would like to see something more from you in style of the MTP - perhaps with another bladeshape..? Furthermore I would really appreciate some more fixed blades and perhaps, what about a swithblade?
Go on like that, great knives! :super:

Back to topic:
My Hyper, I carry the black version, accompanies me every day in may waistpack. Helped me al lot in my job, opening boxes, cutting foliage and things like that. What I like a lot is the form of the knife when closed. There are no exposed angles - perfectly designed in my oppinion. :)

Mahalo much desert_storm!

Wha?:argw: You got a DIREKT coming in NEXT WEEK???:argw: Ugh...again I will be getting my designs LAST.:irre: *Sigh*...please let me know how you like your DIREKT! Please!!!:irre:

FYI, I do have different blade versions of the MPT, as well as several more for the Trance.:hehe: However, how is this "new" law going to affect your carrying such items?

Also, thanks for your take on the HYPER. It is refreshing to hear that someone is enjoying the Black CE version as a work knife!!!:super:

God bless and remember...lemme know about the DIREKT!:staun:
Chad
www.clbdesign.info

no...Ontario, as good as they are, had too many..."differences" in their batches of SFB's.

OK, but knives produced in Taiwan (especially AUS8) are quite good ones. The ones I have are satisfying, and they even do a much cleaner finish in Taiwan...

I read that the Subcom FB sheath is made by Blade Tech, not to bad too - whatever - they can take more sunshine then kydex...;)

greetings, stubenhocker

OK, but knives produced in Taiwan (especially AUS8) are quite good ones. The ones I have are satisfying, and they even do a much cleaner finish in Taiwan...

I read that the Subcom FB sheath is made by Blade Tech, not to bad too - whatever - they can take more sunshine then kydex...;)

greetings, stubenhocker

Aloha stubenhocker,

I agree about the Taiwan quality...I mean, look at how well my friend Mr. Rod Bremmer CEO of CRKT is doing!!!:D

Yes, SFB sheaths are made by Blade Tech, another reputable company, but I just wish Ontario took the SFB more..."seriously"...:(

God bless and take care!
Chad
www.clbdesign.info

Back