Anzeige

Anzeige

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Aloha ALL, just some feedback...

Aloha ALL, just some feedback...

Anzeige

Mitglieder sehen hier keinen Banner
    Been a VERY long time since I been here. I hope everyone has been well...

Just wondering how you guys are adapting to the new knife laws there in Germany and if you are happy with my designs like the XS, COMPLIANCE, and the 42 series? Anyone have a JC1 yet?

Take care and mahalo!

Neu registrierter Benutzer

AW: Aloha ALL, just some feedback...

Heyhey,

are you Chad? If so, it's very nice to have you (back) on this forum. I have several Subcoms and just love them as an everyday tool, that can handle a fair bit of abuse. On your question:

Zitat Zitat von Daywalker Beitrag anzeigen
    Just wondering how you guys are adapting to the new knife laws there in Germany and if you are happy with my designs like the XS, COMPLIANCE, and the 42 series? Anyone have a JC1 yet?
    I just ignore the changes. I have had a multitude of different knives, that are not conforming to the current regulations, out in the open use in public and there wasn't ever anyone, including the Police, who gave a single **** about it.

I didn't have the chance to get my fingers on any of your newer designs yet, but it's only a matter of time I guess.

AW: Aloha ALL, just some feedback...

Anzeige

Mitglieder sehen hier keinen Banner
    Zitat Zitat von Greg D Beitrag anzeigen
    Heyhey,

are you Chad? If so, it's very nice to have you (back) on this forum. I have several Subcoms and just love them as an everyday tool, that can handle a fair bit of abuse. On your question:

I just ignore the changes. I have had a multitude of different knives, that are not conforming to the current regulations, out in the open use in public and there wasn't ever anyone, including the Police, who gave a single **** about it.

I didn't have the chance to get my fingers on any of your newer designs yet, but it's only a matter of time I guess.
    Aloha Greg D,

Yup, I'm Chad...thanks for your reply...hope ya get a JC1...it's incredible!!!
    Mahalo and take care!!!

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer