Über Keramik-Messer

Last month, I bought 3 pieces of ceramic knives in Milan when I travelled there.Since I owned these knife, I love to use it to cut things like fruits,vegetable,meats and breads.It is very easy to cut and easy to clean after use. The brand was not awared, I've never heard before, but it is really sharp and bright, it became my kitchen toys, because it was cheap (I would not play with an expensive ceramic knife, because I know it can not be played as a metal knives). It is packaged in individual "black box", such as gift box, the high-class.Inside the box, there is a paper with a few words of the function in English and Asian languages, I am not sure where it was made of.But I think it was made of China because of cheap price.

Is there anyone here use ceramic knives? What brands are you use, it costs how much? I'll buy 1 from other brands to compare the quality, I was just curious.

Last edited:
Ich hab zwar wenig Ahnung von Keramikmessern, aber das liest sich nicht, wie eine automatische Übersetzung.

Ich denke eher, dass dem Schreiber Vokabeln fehlten oder ein automatisch überstzter Text noch verändert wurde. Obwohl einige Stellen vermutenlassen, das absichtlich englisch eingebaut wurde.

Letzter Monat, kaufte ich 3 Stück von Keramikmesser in Mailand, wenn ich there.Since besaß ich diese Art von Produkt, ich liebe, es zu benutzen, um Dinge, was sie kann cut.It ist sehr einfach zu schneiden und leicht zu reinigen nach Gebrauch. Die Marke wurde nicht awared, ich habe noch nie zuvor gehört, aber es ist wirklich scharf und hell, es war zu meiner Küche Spielzeug, weil es billig war (ich würde nicht spielen, mit einer teuren Keramik-Messer, denn ich weiß, es kann nicht spielen, wie Metall-Messer). Es ist verpackt in einzelne "Black Box", wie z. B. Geschenk-Box, die High-class.Inside die Box, gibt es ein Papier mit ein paar Worte von der Funktion, in Englisch und asiatische Sprachen, ich glaube, Chinesisch Japanese.The oder Marke FUBOON KERAMIK KNIFE.Consider auf den Preis und ich glaube, es war aus China.

Gibt es jemanden hier benutzen Keramikmesser? Welche Marken sind Sie mit, es kostet wie viel? Ich kaufe 1 von anderen Marken zu vergleichen, die Qualität, ich war einfach nur neugierig.

Your IP is from Shenzhen/Hongkong so you should understand and write English. What ever, use an other language than German, I would understand more if you write in Hakka or Mandarin.

Cheap ceramic knives (without a Trademark) are sold in every Supermarket in Germany.

Für Meldungen an die Moderatoren gibt es extra Knöpfchen, entsprechende Hinweise im thread habe ich gelöscht.

El

Last edited:
But I think it was made of China because of cheap price.

Is there anyone here use ceramic knives? What brands are you use, it costs how much? I'll buy 1 from other brands to compare the quality, I was just curious.

Carloknife,

According to my knowledge and experience ceramic blades (I am a chemist and, some years ago, used to develop ceramic materials) make no sense in kitchen knifes. Well, except that they keep the cutting edge longer than steel blades. But they are not flexibe and not as sharp as steel blades. Moreover one can not adjust the gauge of the blade and slope of cutting edge very freely. The idea to use ceramic blades was developed for the needs of paper industry, as cutting paper is a very demanding task. I can not recommend to buy any expensive knife with a ceramic blade, as the blade may most probably be mass produced in PRC anyway.

Carloknife,

According to my knowledge and experience ceramic blades (I am a chemist and, some years ago, used to develop ceramic materials) make no sense in kitchen knifes. Well, except that they keep the cutting edge longer than steel blades. But they are not flexibe and not as sharp as steel blades. Moreover one can not adjust the gauge of the blade and slope of cutting edge very freely. The idea to use ceramic blades was developed for the needs of paper industry, as cutting paper is a very demanding task. I can not recommend to buy any expensive knife with a ceramic blade, as the blade may most probably be mass produced in PRC anyway.

I partially agree, certainly for Ceramic knives made in China. But for example the Ceramic knives made by Kyocera have recently been considerably improved. They have some degree of flexibility and don't break easily when dropped on the kitchen floor. The biggest disadvantage apart from the still existent fragility is that they are not as sharp as high end stainless knives and can't be sharpened easily. But they keep a mediocre sharpness for a very long time.

Thus for a normal housewife, who is afraid of extremely sharp knives, doesn't want to bother with sharpening, wants a light knife and one that is hygienic and can easily be cleaned, the Ceramic knives have become a real alternative to stainless knives.

But to repeat again - stay away from no-name junk. If Ceramic knives, then only from reputed brands. Kyocera as a world leader in Ceramic is the first choice here. Boeker knives probably aren't bad too (don't know).

Persönlich besitze ich keine Keramik Messer, aber ich würde die Messer von Kyocera auf jeden Fall allen anderen vorziehen.

Probieren ist etwas anderes, aber eigentlich bevorzuge ich Messer mit Stahlklingen!

i recently bought my first ceramic knife by kyocera (13cm) for about 50€. I love it! i already used it for both fruit and flesh. works perfectly and its sharp as hell ;).
surely the possibility of breaking the knife by dropping it on the floor is quite a disadvantage but as long as u dont drop it there wont be any problems.

Ein Anfall von Anglizismus bringt mich dazu:

du meinst bestimmt meat und nicht flesh ... *duck&renn*

Persönlich besitze ich keine Keramik Messer

Dito. Aber mal zur Info, worums da geht: Letzte Woche Spam/Angebot per mail an mich aus China, Keramikmesser für die Küche, aufgespritzer Kunststoffgriff: Ab 200, besser 1000 Stück, alle zwischen 2USD und 4USD.

Da kann man den Rohertrag der Poweseller und Discounter ja mal überschlagen. Und ich bin mir sicher, wenn ich 100.000 bestelle geht da auch noch was am Preis ;)

Pitter

Back